Between 25 July – 6 August, the following types of work will be occuring on parts of Bridgeman Road, Graham Road, Albany Creek Road and Beckett Road, Bridgeman Downs.
•Relocation of services
•Installation of gravel pavements
•Kerb and channel
TRAFFIC AND COMMUNITY IMPACTS
– Due to recent wet weather the completion of reinstatement works for stage 1 has been delayed. These works will be completed as soon as possible and Council apologises for any inconvenience caused.
– Traffic switch update:
– Between Beams Road and Albany Creek Road, traffic is currently travelling on the western side of the road.
– Between Albany Creek Road and Saturn Crescent, traffic is currently travelling on the eastern side of the road.
– From Monday, 1 August, between Darien Street and Saturn Crescent, traffic will switch to travel on the western side of the road.
– Please take notice of the reduced 40km/h speed limit and drive carefully.
– We apologise in advance for any disruption or delays caused and thank you for your patience while we complete this work.